Training and coaching in humour and comedy
Many people would like to be able to be funny….
But many of those people think that this is beyond their power – not true!
Everyone can be funny when they learn how to do it – and activate their natural and very individual ability.
Gerry offers training in comedy and humour, helping you:
– develop confidence and creative self-expression
– be funny and entertaining
as 1-to-1 coaching for individuals
as a group training event for groups and organisations
One to one coaching
A video about coaching in public speaking with confidence and humour:
Individual coaching in comedy skills can help you:
– incorporate humour skills into your repertoire, or into a particular speech or presentation
– develop your own confident and individual sense of humour
– incorporate humour into other activies, such as writing or musical performance
– become a stand-up comedian or improviser
.Sessions available in Brighton or London UK, or by Skype/Facetime.
Gerry has coached many thousands of individuals to confidence and success over a period of twenty years
“I did a 5 minute open mic comedy spot in Brighton, and WOW it went really well! I put most of this down to Gerry helping me through the journey of writing and performing – but most of all giving me belief in myself”.
– Jon Austin, Austinwebs creative website design
“I have had a number of one-to-one sessions with Gerry. His approach to comedy and public speaking is genuinely unique, and his experience is vast. There is something that I have learned from Gerry in every one of my talks and presentations. If you get the opportunity to use Gerry I would take it – you will be enriched by the experience”
– Martin Henley, MD Effective Marketing Company
Please use the contact page to book a session or arrange a phone chat
Teaching comedy based skills for groups and organisations
Our classic DIY Comedy workshop, on Hong Kong TV:
Gerry gives hands-on seminars and workshops
on topics such as:
– how to be funny
– how to do stand-up comedy
– confident public speaking and self presentation
– creativity and self-expression
“Real fun…each of us grew in confidence and creativity”
– London Evening Standard
“We cannot thank you enough, Gerry. The whole experience for the group and myself was just so positive, I was so impressed with their confidence and the great support you gave them, and that was feedback from the individuals themselves. Performing has given them a new belief in themselves which we haven’t seen. Thanks for all your input, the group and staff are so grateful, it was such a fantastic project and opportunity.”
– Jude Bitton – Community Connector
Please use the contact page to book a session or find out about public trainings
Gerry’s teaching work has won several awards including a Sony gold award