Training in humour and comedy
Many people would like to be able to be funny….
But many of those people think that this is beyond their power – not true!
Everyone can be funny when they learn how to do it – and activate their natural and very individual ability.
Gerry offers training in comedy and humour:
- as 1-to-1 coaching for individuals
- as part of presentation and public speaking training
- as a bespoke training event for groups and organisations
Our classic DIY Comedy workshop, on Hong Kong TV:
DIY comedy courses held regularly near Brighton UK
Coaching or training in comedy skills can help you:
– incorporate humour skills into your repertoire, or into a particular speech or presentation
– develop your own confident and individual sense of humour
– incorporate humour into other activies, such as musical performance
– become a stand-up comedian or improviser